Situated in arguably the best street in the 2256 postcode, the exclusive enclave of Woy Woy Bay is extremely popular with people wanting a slow paced, relaxing lifestyle or peaceful holiday home.
The home at 51 Taylor Street has been lovingly cared for over the years and has beautiful views over picturesque Woy Woy Bay and with a national park back drop.
Key features of the home include:
- Sunny North facing aspect
- Three bedroom home with ensuite bathroom to main
- Large undercover deck for entertaining
- Generous sized kitchen overlooking the Bay
- Open plan living area which flows onto the external deck
- Separate office or kids play area at the rear of the property
- Level grass yard which is perfect for the kids to play
- Private Jetty
- Less than 50 minutes drive to Wahroonga & the North Connex
With approximately 961m2- Including the access driveway on title, there is plenty of parking to accommodate the family at Christmas time and you are less than a 10 minute drive to Woy Woy train station and CBD.
For more information or to request an inspection please contact Ian Willis on 0421780513 or Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330.