Situated just one home off the water, this family sized home offers great value for the astute purchaser.
This newly renovated brick and tile home is positioned on a large 695m2 parcel of land which offers plenty of space for a growing family.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes.
- Three bathrooms including an ensuite to main bedroom.
- Two spacious living areas.
- Brand new kitchen made for the family to enjoy cooking together.
- A large sunny north facing covered deck provides a peaceful backdrop of water views, as well as the national park.
- New flooring and freshly painted throughout, allows you to simply move in and enjoy.
This well appointed family home is an easy stroll to the waterfront and public jetty, where you can take your kayak out onto the peaceful bays, or walk your children to the nearby park.
The addition of a 2nd level would create amazing panoramic water views.
Enjoy the welcoming community that is the beautiful Woy Woy Bay, a private and quiet setting that is a mere 8 minute trip to Woy Woy train station, and the start of the M1 Motorway.
Homes in this location do not last long. If you would like to arrange a private inspection or request any further details please contact Ian Willis on 0421 780 513