Discover a private family haven in a tucked-away setting in the sort after enclave of Umina Beach with a bush land setting and tree lined backdrop.
A classic contemporary design, this large brick & tile home is oriented to and built with feature glazing to capture the sunshine and to frame tranquil views over the treescape surrounds that accentuate the peaceful and calming lifestyle of Coastal living.
Designed with low maintenance family living in mind with a real connection to the garden & outdoor entertaining through the large timber entertaining deck overlooking the back garden and surrounding bush land. Internally you have four big bedrooms the master featuring an ensuite and walk in robe, grand living areas and tall ceilings throughout.
A rare opportunity to buy in a premier location with over 900sqm of land, massive garage parking & storage, in a premier quiet cul-de-sac street.
- A quality family home in premier setting
- Approx 957sqm of land
- Sun filled home with tall ceilings through out
- Garage parking for 4 cars
- Huge under house storage
- 3rd bathroom to garage
- 4 double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Huge master suite with a walk-in robe & ensuite
- Open Plan living with large windows en-capturing the tree lined outlook
- Country style kitchen with great bench space & bush outlook
- Low maintenance garden with terraced front entrance
- Extra Off street parking for several more cars
- Large three way main bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Bus stop 100m away, walk to local schools
- 5minto Woy Woy Train Station
- 5 mins drive to Umina Beach CBD & surf beach
This is the first time this remarkable home has been offered to the market and will be sure to impress.
For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ian Willis on 0421780513.