Beautiful views across the picturesque Horsfield Bay & surrounding National Park make a spectacular backdrop to this original three bedroom fisherman's cottage on the tightly held Woy Woy waterfront.
Modest in design however providing some old world charm with tall ceilings and generous sized rooms and offers a stunning view from the living room, and main bedroom set the scene for what could be with some renovation.
Set on a 604.7sqm absolute waterfront block of land with a sunny aspect, and plenty of room for extensions, parking or garaging.
- Sweeping uninterrupted views across the bay & National Parks
- 607Sqm of land with plenty of potential
- Original three bedroom cottage
- Fish, ski, swim right from your door step
- House positions close to waters edge ideal to use the frontage for future renovations
- Perfect Holiday home, or opportunity to develop into your dream waterfront home.
- 4mins drive to Woy Woy train station
- Bus transport at the door
- 60mins drive to Sydney CBD
Amazing waterfront property with a charming old house! An absolute must to inspect. For more information contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ty Reynolds on 0498880826.