An exceptionally renovated residence with calming views, in an exclusive setting in one of Woy Woy's most desirable streets combine to offer a luxurious family home and first-class entertainer.
A classic contemporary design, oriented to and built with feature glazing capture and frame the tranquil views over the Golf Course backdrop and accentuate the peaceful and calming lifestyle of coastal living.
Designed with low maintenance family living in mind with a real connection to the garden & outlook through a large undercover entertaining patio creating a natural extension of the living space.
- Manicured garden with Golf Course views
- Quiet street, family friendly neighbourhood
- Feature Tiled Entry with statement front door
- Floating Timber flooring throughout
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 with walk in robes
- Custom kitchen with a breakfast island
- Caesarstone benchtops
- Two Designer Bathrooms
- Free-flowing living and dining area
- Large undercover entertainers patio
- Multi-zoned ducted air, ambient lighting
- Single remote garage + off street parking
- 5mins drive to the train station
- 7mins to The surf Beach
- Local Private Primary school walking distance
- Local high school with 1km
No expense has been spared in this impeccably appointed freestanding home that needs to be seen to appreciate the flow, outlook and quality on offer.
For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ty Reynolds on 0498880826.