A perfect northerly aspect bathes the Undercover Entertaining Spa deck in Natural light and provides the perfect setting for this renovated two bedroom house. Fresh interiors which have recently renovated (Bathroom 2015 Kitchen 2018), flowing onto the hardwood entertains deck makes this a very comfortable entry level home on the Woy Woy Peninsula. Centrally located within walking distance to the waterfront, golf club, aquatic center, sports grounds and with transport at the door. Woy Woy CBD & train station is only a 4 min drive away.
- Entry porch with privacy screening
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Enormous master, high ornate ceilings
- Huge living room, carpeted through out
- Sunny near contemporary kitchen
- Large window overlooking the garden
- Private north-facing garden
- Undercover hardwood entertaining deck with sunken spa
- Modern bathroom renovated in 2015
- Fresh, bright and move-in ready
- Off street parking for two cars
- Ideal first home or investment
- Strong current rental demand
For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ty Reynolds on 0498880826.
To view more listings exclusive to Wilson's Estate Agency visit www.wilsonsproperty.com.au