Beach side living at its finest with elevated views and direct access to Bay Street Patonga.
Enjoy sea breezes and trees-cape views to the sparkling waters of Patonga Beach across to the Northern Beaches at this quaint timber clad bush retreat beach house in a tranquil setting with a National Park at the doorstep and 300m walk to the pristine sands of Patonga Beach.
Designed for relaxed living with calming timber features around a rustic beach pad combine for this idyllic weekend escape or permanent home.
A paradise for nature lovers in a peaceful position footsteps to bush walking trails, Beach, creek and only a 10min drive into Umina Beach CBD.
- Water views from house
- Alfresco verandahs capturing the amazing outlook
- Direct access to Bay Street and only 300m to waters edge
- Timber clad home with combustion fire place
- 2nd bedroom with storage
- Spacious Kitchen with timber cupboards
- Main bedroom with Built in Robe
- Storage room
- Large Bathroom
- Potential to extend under the house with ample ceiling height
- Huge Carport with suspended concrete slab
- Storage shed to carport with extra toilet
- Low maintenance grounds
- Patonga one of the Central Coasts premier destinations
-Stroll to Patonga Boathouse Hotel
- Stroll to Public Jetty, park & beach
Absolutely magical home with a beautiful backdrop of the national park and views across the beach which must be seen to appreciate.
Inspections strictly via appointment.
Please note when attending inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines.