An enviable Horsfield Bay lifestyle setting with a split-level design blending the house with its natural surrounds. Tastefully appointed interiors and 3 great entertaining decks make this home the perfect environment for a relaxed peaceful Bays lifestyle.
Located in a quiet Cul-de-sac lane ideal for both privacy and having nature on your doorstep, this home offers 221 sqm of open plan living boasting 4 bedrooms, complete with a large master suite and huge walk-in robe, 2 separate living areas, a home office, as well as a powered workshop.
Elevated on a generous 882sqm of land, this rarity of a find in The Bays has endless opportunities to develop the remaining land with a self-contained granny flat for the in-laws or to rent out as a holiday rental. Both levels are bright and spacious, boasting an easterly outlook which takes full advantage of the glorious sunrise and never to be built out views across this picturesque nature's playground.
The Property Features:
- Stylish design split level home with dual living spaces
- 4 double bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Split A/C systems
- Open kitchen with water views
- Three outdoor entertaining spaces
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Under house powered workshop with storage
- Gated decks for child safety
- Drive way with parking for two cars
- 882sqm of land
- 8 Mins drive to M1 motorway
- 6 mins drive to Woy Woy train station
- Bus stop 120m away
- Less than an hour to Sydney via the new North Connex
Bay's living cannot get any better! Setting, land size, parking, design and space. For more information or to arrange a viewing Contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421 200 330 or Ty Reynolds on 0498 880 826.