5 separate Titles, DA approved plans, meters to the waterfront & walking distance to shops and train station!
- 3,705 m2 R1 zone on a corner site with 2 street access
-Offering 5 Separate property Titles, Blue Ribbon Location.
- Under GLEP 2014 this site has the benefit of a .85:1 FSR & 11.0 metre height limit, potentially giving water view from 3rd level
- Only 700 metres to CBD, shops & station
- Landmark Apartment Development in Woy Woy
- DA comprises of a mixture of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments + multi story terrace homes
- DA is for 27 apartments & 7 Townhouses
- North aspect to street side apartments with private balcony's
- Prime location just a stroll to Waterfront
- The Central Coast NSW population forecast for 2020 is 350,505, and is
forecast to grow to 414,615 by 2036
- The Central Coast is at the centre of New South Wales' fastest growing
corridor from the northern edge of Sydney to Newcastle
Copies of DA approved site & images available on request.
Premier Development Opportunity in Woy Woy.
For more information contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ian Willis 0421780513.