Two properties to be sold in a line at 32 & 34 Paton Street Woy Woy.
with a combined land area of approx 1353sqm and two street frontages (Paton Street & Ocean Beach Road) this really is a tremendous opportunity for the developer or astute investor.
- R1 zoned land
- 550m to Woy Woy Train Station
- 300m to Woy Woy's main shopping center "Deepwater Plaza"
- Two homes side by side
- 25m street frontage to Paton Street & 3m street frontage to Ocean Beach Road
- Woy Woy is the closest major town on the central coast in proximity to Sydney
- 15min drive to the M1 motorway
- Both properties currently leased for a combined $650pw.
You could be waiting years for another opportunity to own so much land right on Woy Woy CBD.
Possible unit or townhouse development opportunity.
The Central Coast and in particular the Woy Woy peninsula have been noted as a major growth corridor so buy now and watch your investment grow.
For more details Contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ty Reynolds on 0498880826.
To view more properties exclusive to Wilson's Estate Agency visit www.wilsonsproperty.com.au
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* This property can also be viewed by arranging a private inspection directly with the agent. Wilsons Estate Agency can also offer an amateur video walk through on request.
Wilsons Estate Agency will follow the NSW health recommendations for cleanliness and hygiene at all our inspection.