Designer Bays Home With Panoramic Views & Sunny Aspect!
Positioned in a secluded high position on Taylor Street Woy Woy bay is this exceptionally crafted contemporary residence.
This near new tri level house holds one of the most commanding vantage points in Woy Woy Bay with glorious unobstructed views across the bay & the surrounding national parks.
On a sun filled 544sqm parcel of land, the three-storey tri level bays house has been designed to take full advantage of the panoramic views from its exclusive cul-de-sac setting, with walls of glass creating a close connection with the Bays spectacle.
Spread over three levels the three-bedroom home features a highly adaptable layout with views that sweep across the bay from almost every room in the house.
Bathed in all day sunshine with never-to-be-built out views, this unique property comes complete with exquisite master suite with walk in robe and ensuite with unrivaled views, 4th bedroom/home office, media room & open flowing main living floor with tall ceilings and wall to wall glazing capturing the amazing outlook.
- One of Woy Woy Bays best views
- North facing with a 180-degree views
- Near new contemporary home with feature glazing throughout
- Open flowing indoor outdoor living
- Tall ceilings through out the main living with gas fireplace
- 3 double bedrooms plus a home office/ nursery
- Master suite with ensuite bathroom & walk in robe & Balcony
- 3 high end bathrooms
- Media/ cinema room with feature lighting
- High end kitchen with custom cabinetry & Stone bench tops & Gas cooking
- Stone island bench taking in the views
- Butlers pantry & Ducted air con through out
- Trapdoor to underground storage/ possible wine cellar
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Fire pit with amazing views
- Near level yard perfect for swing set, pool or trampoline
- 8 mins drive to M1 Motorway
- 8 mins to Woy Woy Train Station
- 15mins drive to Umina Beach surf club
Stunning designer home with amazing views. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ian Willis on 0421780513.
To view more listings visit www.wilsonsproperty.com.au